Archive for August 1st, 2008

August 1, 2008

So this week I worked on the wiki a bit more to make it more thorough. Needless to say I also fixed up a few bugs.

I also worked with LukeĀ Luke Petrolekas for a bit of usability and error testing. He was able to point out a few errors and places where I need to have a more through install guide. We also discovered that the problem (in the post below) also does occur on 32-bit systems. Once this error has been fixed I will be able to release version 1 of the application. Otherwise I will have to release version 0.9 which must be run under specific conditions. I would hate to have to do that.