So this week I worked on the wiki a bit more to make it more thorough. Needless to say I also fixed up a few bugs.

I also worked with Luke Luke Petrolekas for a bit of usability and error testing. He was able to point out a few errors and places where I need to have a more through install guide. We also discovered that the problem (in the post below) also does occur on 32-bit systems. Once this error has been fixed I will be able to release version 1 of the application. Otherwise I will have to release version 0.9 which must be run under specific conditions. I would hate to have to do that.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: